vbatts’ talks, mentions, and interviews
This list is an incomplete collection.
This is a playlist of all the videos I could find of myself online. Most are of my talks, but a few are interviews.
This is not a comprehensive list, and I will update it periodically.
It is a compilation of most of the conferences, camps, and workshops in which I have given talks and/or led.
- Edinburgh Container MeetUp - Container Runtimes: Draw Some Lines
- OpenSourceSummit EU (Edinburgh) - Improve the Human Vector with Emoji
- Intel internal workshop - Containing the OS. What’s left?
- State of Container Ecosystem
- DevConf CZ - Container Standards on the Horizon
- Container World - OCI Panel
- ContainerCon NA (Toronto) - Common Container Standards: Past, Present, and Future
- ContainerCon NA (Toronto) - Reproduce and Verify Filesystems
- ContainerCon JP (Tokyo) - Common container standards
- ContainerCon JP (Tokyo) - Reproduce and verify filesystems
- DevNation - Containers: under the hood (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2WAHuVe_g)
- Red Hat Summit - Containers, not black boxes (w/ Dwalsh)
- devconf CZ - Golang - the good, the bad, the ugly
- Centos Dojo - Containers: What does it mean?
- Devnation - ship your code on docker