You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||18 years ago|
|.settings||18 years ago|
|loadtests||18 years ago|
|src||18 years ago|
|tomcat||18 years ago|
|webroot||18 years ago|
|.classpath||18 years ago|
|.cvsignore||18 years ago|
|.project||18 years ago|
|.tomcatplugin||18 years ago|
|Readme.txt||18 years ago|
|build.xml||18 years ago|
October 6, 2003
The THDL Tibetan Collaborative Dictionary requires the following:
1. Check out the ThdlUser module to the same directory as the Dictionary. Or if you want to put it elsewhere, modify build.properties accordingly.
2. A recent version of Tomcat must be installed and the tomcat user/pass combo specified in the build file must be present in the tomcat-users.xml file with the role of manager.
3. Ant must be installed and the ant bin directory should be in your PATH variable. Also, catalina-ant.jar needs to be in $ANT_HOME/lib.
4. The MySQL databases Lex and ThdlUsers should be running locally with select, insert, update and delete privileges for the user specified in the following files: lex-context-config.xml, tomcat\conf\Catalina\localhost\lex.xml. Make sure to also update the docbase, workdir, and address for mysql database.
5. If you are using the DictionaryImporter class, copy dictionary-importer.properties.sample to dictionary.properties and update also the user and password.
6. The package includes a pre-configured tomcat server. If you would rather use your own installation of tomcat:
- Modify build.xml so that tomcat/common/lib folder points to your tomcat installation.
- Copy lex.xml from tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost to your tomcat installation. Then update the workdir property.
To get a copy of the database, contact Steve Weinberger ( email@example.com ).
This document was written by Travis McCauley.
Updated by Andres Montano, 2/22/2005